Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fixed Projector Screen In Canada Wats The Difference Between Two Types Of Projector Screen Material?

Wats the difference between two types of projector screen material? - fixed projector screen in canada

is a projection screen provides the framework for my car, and I know that if I made the frame provides a canvas for my car, when you look as good as projection surfaces finished part, it stopped doing two kinds of canvas, and the perforated Perforated NGOs. Wat is the difference between these two screens? .. and it is a video of high clarity? and it is best to use?

1 comment:

agb90spr... said...

Both can give a good image. The choice boils down to whether the speaker mount (including the president), behind the screen. If you do this, you need an acoustically transparent screen.

Hardware-perforated performativity is sensitive to the effects of moire, but it is not likely a problem with a cloth well developed.

I have my own game and decided the material against the perforated screen screen (1 link to one of the sources - and much more here) mainly because the screen size (110 "16:9) allowed me wanted to build on the Loudspeakers mounted on the sides and bottom. I could Blackout cloth is a little cheaper, locally available, and the sound is not weakened.

In terms of how it looks ... itslef screen (assuming that the power) to renew, are essentially identical to the screen in the commercial ... but in the build quality is up to you.

See an overview of the results of my efforts in the 2nd Link. They assess how well it stacks against a commercial ... works for me.

Link 3 isTo find AVS Forum DIY Screen Section - lots of good information and a place to advise.

Post a Comment